Welcome to 1 Minute With Naomi!
In this week’s video, I briefly discuss the power of asking questions and how it will help you on your journey to better health.
Are you asking yourself quality questions?
The type and quality of questions we ask ourselves will determine the answers we find. If we aren’t inquiring on a regular basis why we take certain actions all of the time or how we can change our behaviors into better ones, we stay the same– we don’t grow.
Start with this question the next time you are given a difficult circumstance or you read some interesting information:
“How can I apply this to my life right now?”
And watch yourself scurry around in your brain trying to find a good answer.
If you want to watch more videos in this 1 Minute With Naomi series, check them out here:
As always, the comment section is burning to know what’s on your mind! So, I encourage you to share your thoughts! If you have a question you want answered in a video, please leave a comment, too!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017