Welcome to 1 Minute With Naomi!
This week's edition of 1 Minute With Naomi comes from a question a member in the 8 Great Ways To Lose Weight community/program asked. This is a topic that most of us have had problems with (myself included)! Watch the video here:
Are you experiencing "Vacation Hangover"?
It's so easy to go overboard with the eating and drinking while you're on vacation… especially if "everyone else is doing it".
First off, remember why you started this journey… it wasn't so that you could go back to your old ways and live an unhealthy lifestyle!
Vacations are hard to enjoy if your body doesn't feel good from the junk you're putting into it.
It's OK to indulge here and there… but make it count!
When you get back home from your vacation, IMMEDIATELY take care of your food situation.
If you wait– it'll be more difficult to get back on track! You know this already. 😉
Buy your health food, prep some of your meals a head of time, and start back up those workouts.
YOU'VE GOT THIS!!
>>Did this topic hit home for you? You're so not alone! Join me and lots of other women for the next session of 8 Great Ways to Lose Weight 8-week program. It's an ever-growing program and it starts again soon!
If you want to watch more videos in this 1 Minute With Naomi series, check them out here:
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017