Welcome to 1 Minute With Naomi!
In this video, I briefly discuss how binge eating tends to make a person feel, my own history with food addiction/binge eating and one way that has helped me overcoming this nasty disorder over the last couple of years.
Keep in mind, I am NOT a medical professional. If you feel your life is in danger due to an eating disorder, PLEASE seek help from a professional! I am merely a guide on your health journey.
With that being said, watch the video here:
Other ways that have been helpful for many people (myself included) to deal with their eating disorders include:
- seeking psychiatric guidance and therapy.
- following a relaxed, healthy nutrition plan instead of one that is rigid.
- practicing more flexible thinking in all aspects of life.
- practicing patience.
- volunteer work of any kind.
- eating your "secret" foods in the company of others.
- starting fresh the next day– not carrying the baggage of guilt & shame around.
- spend more time being un-perfect, and embracing it.
- think of setbacks and problems as adventures instead of danger, frustration and doom.
Want to test run what a health coaching session is like with me? Here's a webinar replay from 8 Great Ways to Lose Weight. Check it out! It's kind of like a generic health coaching session… for free! If you want to watch more videos in this 1 Minute With Naomi series, check them out here:
As always, the comment section is burning to know what’s on your mind! So, I encourage you to share your thoughts! If you have a question you want answered in a video, please leave a comment, too!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017