Welcome to 1 Minute With Naomi!
This week's edition of 1 Minute With Naomi comes from a question one of the members in the 8 Great Ways To Lose Weight community/program asked. I know this is a struggle so many have when they want to lose weight but dread exercise! Watch the video here:
Have you been over-thinking exercise?
Workouts don't have to always be Biggest Loser style. You don't have to join the latest workout boot camp or Crossfit.
Sometimes, keeping it simple is the best method for exercising when you're just starting out and you know you're really overweight.
After you've gotten into the habit of working out and you're starting to see results, you can then start challenging yourself with a different type of workout. But if you start off with something intense, you're likely to give up pretty quickly.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with using gym cardio equipment, going for walks, bicycling, or swimming!
I went for a light jog this morning… what are you going to do?
Want to know what your fitness personality is? Click the button below to find out.
If you want to watch more videos in this 1 Minute With Naomi series, check them out here:
As always, the comment section is burning to know what’s on your mind! So, I encourage you to share your thoughts! If you have a question you want answered in a video, please leave a comment, too!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017