Welcome to 1 Minute With Naomi!
In this video, I talk about one of the most common questions I get asked: “How did I get started” or “Where did I start”?
With that being said, watch the video here:
Where can you get started?:
Can you start keeping tabs on what you’re sticking in your mouth?
Can you start going on walks with your kids or best friend?
Do you need to start preparing and packing your lunches to take to work with you?
Are you going to commit to drinking more water?
Are you going to stop eating lunch at your work desk?
Can you walk or bike to work?
Can you start eating a healthier breakfast?
Would putting a limit on your fast food consumption be helpful?
Can you go get that gym membership and start moving your body?
Will you purchase more vegetables instead of processed foods?
Will you be limiting how much television you watch in the evenings?
These are all wonderful new habits you can start working on to get you on the right track. Do you have some of your own you’d like to share? Leave a comment below!
If you want to watch more videos in this 1 Minute With Naomi series, check them out here:
As always, the comment section is burning to know what’s on your mind! So, I encourage you to share your thoughts! If you have a question you want answered in a video, please leave a comment, too!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017