Welcome to the 2nd edition of 1 Minute With Naomi!
With a solid support system,
you can expect positive feedback, cheerleaders, accountability, and so much more. If you find that your support system isn't supportive, it's time to start questioning what you can do to change that! If you surround yourself with discouragers, it's damn near impossible to make change successful. I speak from experience on that!
Your Call to Action: Call out your cheerleaders on Twitter!
Did you know that when I started my weight-loss journey I used my old Twitter account for social accountability and support?
>>> If you want to watch more videos in this series, check them out here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfG-KK6xTswe1gKdHDKdYrq6i0HELVfEJ
As always, the comment section is burning to know what’s on your mind! So, I encourage you to share your thoughts!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017