Hey guys, I had this crazy idea– make 1 minute videos from bite-sized health information.
No one watches the 15 minute videos anymore… apparently, that requires true dedication.
But we can all digest just 1 minute– RIGHT?
Welcome to 1 Minute With Naomi!
So, in honor of the premier of this project, this is a 2-for1 special. I've been tracking my food intake off and on for the last 6 years. Why? Because it holds me accountable. It's not just keeping an eye on the calorie intake, it's making sure that you aren't accidentally lying to yourself about how many snacks you are having throughout the day. We've all been guilty of it. But once you're aware of your food choices, you can make better decisions and let go of the weight you've been holding on to! Sound like a plan? I hope so!
I hope that you enjoy!!
If you're interested in the Lose It app, go to: http://bit.ly/loseit2015
If you want to see more videos in this series, subscribe to this playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfG-KK6xTswe1gKdHDKdYrq6i0HELVfEJ
As always, the comment section is burning to know what’s on your mind! So, I encourage you to share your thoughts!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017