Welcome to 1 Minute With Naomi!
In this video, I dive into some of the inner dialogue that holds us back from achieving our wildest dreams (weight loss included).
With that being said, watch the video here:
Don’t base your self-worth on what someone else is doing. They’re messing up all over the place, too!
We all have skills in different areas– this is because we’re all supposed to work together and learn from each other!
What are your strengths (areas of greatness) at that you could teach someone else?
Knowing your weak areas helps you find people that can help you in those areas of life (without any jealousy toward them).
Did you like this little snippet from my book, Transformative Tactics? Did you know I have the entire Diet chapter free to download and read? You can read the Introduction free and download the Diet chapter by clicking here.
If you want to watch more videos in this 1 Minute With Naomi series, check them out here:
As always, the comment section is burning to know what’s on your mind! So, I encourage you to share your thoughts! If you have a question you want answered in a video, please leave a comment, too!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017