My running journey started when I weighed 200 pounds. That was about 5 years ago. Originally, I began a running routine like many others do– I wanted to lose more weight. I had already been successful in losing about 100 pounds and I found that running helped to get the rest off. I didn't like it at first, but it quickly manifested into a passion.
You see, when I was a adolescent (and young adult), I couldn't run. I was ALWAYS the slowest fat kid in my physical fitness class in school. Back then, trying to run filled me with anxiety and shame. Now, I am a proud runner and I want to share some helpful running tips with everyone that has the desire to change their life through running, too! Read my running tips at Dailycupofbloom.com now!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017