“I’ve lost and gained weight so many times in the past few years– I’ve started to doubt I can ever keep the weight off.”
Sound familiar? I’ve been there before, too. Up until about seven years ago, I was a chronic yo-yo dieter. At my highest, I weighed 300 pounds and stayed at that weight for several years. I know what the struggles are really like.
Over the last six years of maintaining a 125-pound weight loss, I’ve noticed trends in what a successful weight loss looks like. You’ll probably be interested to know that most of it isn’t taught in mainstream diet books or fitness programs.
If you’re having doubts about your weight loss journey, here are some signs that you’re doing great (you just don’t know it yet): Click here to keep reading this article at MindBodyGreen.
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017