Being a human can be a difficult and lonely experience at times. We all endure tragedies, setbacks, sadness, or being too busy to appreciate life. I get it, because I'm a struggling human, too.
Have you ever noticed that those dreadful never-ending days are the ones without much kindness? Everything seems to be going wrong, and everyone is inconsiderate on those days.
Kindness isn't a one-way street. Often, it comes as a karmic result of our spreading generosity first . As it turns out, being kind can transform and heal the crappiest of circumstances.
Giving hugs and smiles, listening to a friend's problems, and offering a helping hand are very common and easy ways to provide a spark of humanity to anyone's day. But here are 12 other ways to invite more kindness into your day: Click here to read them at MindBodyGreen.
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017