I recently had the pleasure of having my weight loss story featured on TheWeighWeWere.com and thought it was a nice reminder to some people about my own story of transformation and how I got to where I am today as a health coach.
In my story, I talk about my 150 pounds lost and my 125 pounds maintained.
I also answer questions like:
- "WHEN DID YOU START DEVELOPING A WEIGHT PROBLEM?"
- "HOW DID YOUR WEIGHT AFFECT ANY ASPECT(S) OF YOUR LIFE?"
- "WHAT WAS THE “TURNING POINT” THAT GOT YOU STARTED ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY?"?
- "HOW DID YOU GET STARTED?"
- "HOW LONG AFTER YOU STARTED DID YOU BEGIN TO SEE RESULTS OF YOUR WEIGHT LOSS EFFORTS?"
- "WHAT WAS THE HARDEST PART?"
- "DID YOU HAVE ANY NON-SCALE VICTORIES?"
- "MY WEIGHT LOSS TIPS & TRICKS"
Check out my story over at TheWeighWeWere.com by clicking here.
If I can create a 150 pound weight loss story for myself, what can you do for yourself?
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017