It’s been my experience over the last five years that you don’t just lose 125 pounds without discovering some seriously deep stuff about yourself.
Here are 25 life lessons I’ve taken away from my own health journey:
1. My past does not equal my future.
2. An all-or-nothing mindset is dangerous.
3. Using the word “can’t” limits what I allow myself to do.
Read more of my article at Mind Body Green.
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017