As a certified nutritionist and someone who has successfully maintained a whopping 125-pound weight loss for the last six years, I often tell peeps that diets just don’t work. In fact, in my 4-week weight loss program, I expose many reasons why going on a diet isn’t best suited for long-term weight loss success.
Diets aren’t all bad, however. What matters the most is how we choose to use and perceive them. For the majority of us, the term diet tends to conjure up painful feelings of deprivation, restriction, and even starvation. Believe me, those aren’t the reasons why I think we should all jump on the diet bandwagon!
I spent many years of my life jumping from one crazy fad diet to the next. So, I fully recognize that the dieter’s mindset is one of frustration and rigid rule-following, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Here are some legit reasons why I believe everyone should go on a diet (regardless of your weight loss goals): Click here to read these reasons over at Mind Body Green.
The following two tabs change content below.
Thank you for reading my posts! If you would like to connect, reach out to me on Facebook or other social media. Don't forget, if you found any helpful information here, please share it on your social networks!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017