As someone who has spent the first 25 years of my own life as a plus-sized person, and then losing over 125 pounds– I can tell you that there are good and bad things I learned from living on both sides. But being plus-sized had many positive realities that made me a better person. Are you looking for a reason to be happy about being plus-sized? Check out my article at Lifehack: 5 Positive Truths Only Plus-Sized People Would Understand.
Did you enjoy this blog post? Want to make sure you see more like this? Click here to subscribe to my newsletterfor up-to-date information!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017