The holiday season is right around the corner and it’s no secret– I LOVE it! In fact, if I ever have a daughter, I will name her Christmas. It’s OK– laugh it up. I am a little biased over here, I know.
Whenever I start to feel down during the rest of the year, I immediately go to my magical happy place…Christmas.
So, grab yourself a mug of hot chocolate and let’s consider some reasons why the holidays should be celebrated year round… Read the rest at Lifehack.
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017