I was overweight or obese most of my life. I only vaguely remember being normal size before the age of 6. Everything I really knew about myself was centered on my size. Here are a few perceptions and observations I personally encountered after my drastic weight loss five years ago. Continue reading this at Mind Body Green.
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017