How many times have you tried to make a healthy new habit stick only to find yourself on the couch one week later, chowing down on ice cream and drinking wine with your best friend?
Making any sort of meaningful change in your life is difficult as is, but it’s almost impossible when the people closest to you aren’t supportive.
One of my health coaching clients has a friend named Sally. We fondly refer to her as “Sally the Saboteur.” Sally is the type of person who gets you to tell her all your health goals and then little by little, crushes them right before your eyes. Dramatic? Yes, but you get the idea.
So how do you know if your friend is a Sally Saboteur? Look for these warning signs: Read them at Mind Body Green.
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017