I’ve been an adult college student for the last four years, so I know what it’s like to be a responsible adult student trying to keep up with kids half her age while staying healthy at the same time.
It can be difficult (at any age) to just do your homework assignments, make it to class each day, meet up for group projects, and study your butt off. What if you’re a grown adult with a job? A family to take care of? A home to look after? Well, that’s a nice extra layer of challenge right there.
So, how can a person succeed at school, balance family life, work life, and still stay healthy?Here are some ideas I’ve personally found useful in my own life: Keep reading this article at Mind Body Green
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017