When I ask my health coaching clients what makes them the happiest in their lives right now, it’s always something different. Happiness means something completely different to each and every one of us because it’s a subjective emotion.
Some people chase happiness as if it’s an elusive object to attain. They purchase crap they don’t really need (hoping it will make them a better person) or even fall into addictive substances and relationships. Some folks claim to own stock in happiness and are more than thrilled to have you as an investor. Meanwhile others simply just try to control our happiness because they don’t have any in their own.
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017