So… you made a New Year’s resolution to get fit once and for all. It’s February now and you’ve done a good job of sticking to a diet and exercise plan, but now you’re asking yourself, “Is this worth it?” Maybe you’ve been struggling big time with a lot of stress and burnout. Life is throwing you curve balls left and right and you don’t know if you can keep catching them.
I get it. We all deal with some sort of stress on a daily basis.
Decision making can be stressful.
Demands from others can be stressful.
Unexpected events can be stressful.
….All of this, over time, can lead to burnout.
How do you know if you are suffering from burnout?
- Do you feel like you’re just going through the motions every day with no true drive or passion for what your doing?
- Do you find yourself getting overly emotional about small things?
- Do you compare your life to someone else’s life?
- Do you just want to watch Netflix and that’s it?
- Do you find that you are seeking comfort in booze or other addictive substances?
Yeah, you’re probably nestled right in the middle of burnout. It’s OK!
It happens to the best of us– trust me! I’ve written plenty of articles online about this because I find myself getting burned out from time to time.
The best thing you can do is start taking some steps to beat the burnout into the ground.
If you want to take back control of your life and your happiness, take a look at
It’s a FREE PDF guide that ought to bring some clarity to not only why you handle stress the way that you do, but how to eliminate stress and control the stress that you do have. Stress is a normal part of everyone’s life. There is no stress-free life. That’s a myth. However, we can learn to minimize and eliminate some of it so that we become more productive at reaching our goals and happy with our lives.
>>> Sound like a plan? Download the FREE guide today!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017