“To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.” –Albert Einstein
When I started my weight loss journey seven years ago, I topped the scales at 300 pounds.
I spent the first twenty-five years of my life overweight. I miserably bounced from one fancy fad diet to the next in an attempt to drop some of the unwanted fat. All of them seemed to work for a few weeks, but then I gave up on the diet and myself.
This time, I started asking myself important questions as I was on my weight loss journey.
I can almost guarantee I would not have sustained my 125+ pound weight loss these last six years if I had not asked myself five questions.
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017