Last year, I did some research on basic morning routines of some of the happiest people alive. I wanted to know how to improve my days while going to school and working (both full-time). I was pleased to discover that I regularly practiced several of the recommended rituals. However, it wasn’t until January 5th of this year that I began a quest to develop all of these happy morning habits for my own.
Strangely enough, fifteen days after I started this happiness quest, I was terminated from my full-time employment at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention after three and a half years of stable, dedicated service. I firmly believe my happy morning routine helped me hold it all together while going through this difficult life transition.
It’s said that habits take about 21 days to form, but from my experience, it took slightly more than 90 days to get many of these actions right and see the improvements for myself. So, without further delay, CLICK HERE to visit Aloha and read which eight things I did to increase my happiness in about 90 days.
If you read the article at Aloha and want to buy some superfood goodies while you're there, using my promo code will get you 20% off… Just type in: NAOMITEETER at checkout. #ilivealoha #alohalove #alohamoment
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017