Whether you dare to believe it or not, NO ONE IS PERFECT. In this day and age, social media makes our friends, family, and people that we look-up-to seem like they have it all together. Our perception of others' lives is sometimes distorted by what others actually want to share about their lives and what they would rather keep a secret.
If you're feeling depressed or just burned out, maybe it's time to check out these 5 Ways To Pull Yourself Out of A Downward Spiral over at YoungandRaw.com. I wrote this article because I've found myself spinning out of control many times in my life– but I've always managed to find my way back to my happy place. You can too.
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017