I started wearing nerdy glasses when my eye sight declined in sixth grade. My vision continued to get worse over the years and I never thought much of it because I was focused on why I weighed 300 pounds instead. Eventually, I started eating better and lost a ton of weight. The benefits of eating superfoods certainly improved my outward appearance, but I did not realize how much more it was doing for my health until the day I went to see my optometrist. When I went to the eye doctor for the first time in four years, he had good news for a change. My vision was almost 20/20 again! Of course, my story is merely anecdotal, but check out this infographic article at Lifehack.org for yourself!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017