When women hear that I’ve been successful at maintaining a 125-pound weight loss over these last six years, it’s always met with one of two questions. One question is painfully obviously, “How did you lose weight?” The second inquiry is, “How did you get started?”
I used to tell people to start with the first step that they believed to be healthier than what they are currently doing. Some people totally get it, while most people still have that confused look on their face.
For the confused folks, there is a very distinct place to start—no worries.
Want to know lose weight but don’t know where to begin? Read the rest of this article over at Aloha!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017