In this podcast episode, Adrean and I discuss our recent trip to Mt. Adams and what it felt like to climb our first mountain. Tune in to discover the struggles and triumphs we went through on this trip.
The following two tabs change content below.
Thank you for reading my posts! If you would like to connect, reach out to me on Facebook or other social media. Don't forget, if you found any helpful information here, please share it on your social networks!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017