In This podcast episode, Adrean and I talk about the reasons why shopping at your local Trader Joes or Whole Foods is not going to automatically make you a healthier person (or fitness model). 🙂
Here’s WHY shopping at Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods won’t automatically make you healthier:
1. Have you noticed that these stores have a cookie and candy aisle….
2. Just because a product boasts on the front of it’s package that it is organic, it does not mean it’s healthy.
3. Some people assume that just because they see organic labels on most of the food, that ALL of the food is organic.
What can you do to make your shopping experience at Trader Joes or Whole Foods a healthy one?
1. If you wouldn’t purchase it from a regular grocery store, it’s probably not wise to purchase it from a specialty store either.
2. Read the ingredient labels
3. Remember that unless the package says Organic on it, it likely is not…
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017