“Six years ago, I used to weigh 300 pounds”.
When I say this, people go nuts.
Immediately, I’m asked, “How did you lose all that weight?”
Over the years, I’ve grown to hate this question. It’s not because I don’t want to help others, it’s because this question has a really disgusting, shallow answer. My answer to this question is always the same: “Through eating better and exercising”.
That is the truth about how I lost weight. That’s what most experts will tell you, too.
Want to know what the issue is with this and 6 ways that I've maintained the weight loss over the years? Read the rest of this article I wrote over at Aloha by clicking here!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017