Being a woman who used to be 300 pounds, I did a lot of mindless eating when I was overweight. Conquering obesity and keeping the weight off for good requires that you get brutally honest with your eating patterns.
Consuming healthier foods is a big component to changing your waist size, but it’s not going to be maintainable if you are over-indulging and not being conscious when you eat.
Here are some strategies you can start working on right now to improve your chances of making weight-loss easier and long-lasting: Read the rest of this article at Young & Raw.
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017