Losing weight is not all about what you eat and how much you exercise. Getting rid of the layers of fat is primarily a psychological game that you must play on yourself every day until your healthy habits are formed.
When I began my weight-loss journey five years ago, I started off with the following strategies to build healthy workout rituals: Read the article at Mind Body Green.
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017