If you think that you look unflattering in your race photos, try doing it naked. Not only will you look unflattering, but you will feel physically unflattering. You’ll smell unflattering, and you will sound unflattering.
Or at least that was how I thought my naked 5k race experience would be.
Despite many naked treadmill training sessions, I wasn’t fully prepared for the emotional discomfort I initially felt wash over me while lined up at the start line with hundreds of other naked (or partially naked) runners.
Continue reading at HuffPost by clicking here.
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017