As a health coach and someone who’s lost 150 pounds (and maintained a healthy weight for years), I see patterns in why so many people lose weight but eventually gain it all back.
Many of these behaviors and beliefs are ones I struggled with during the first couple years of my weight loss journey. (Hint: it’s not for a lack of knowing how to workout or what’s healthy to eat.)
Here are some reasons why people don’t sustain their weight loss, and what to do instead for lasting overall health.
Keep reading this article on Lasting Weight Loss over at Mind Body Green!
Latest posts by Naomi Teeter (see all)
- GET INSPIRED TO RUN YOUR BUNS OFF - August 7, 2019
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma on Weight Loss - August 6, 2018
- A Typical Day of Living Healthfully For Me (March 2018 Edition) - March 4, 2018
- The First Step On My Weight Loss Journey Required Bravery - December 21, 2017
- How to Make Positive, Lasting Change from a Place of Self-Love - December 20, 2017